an intermediate existence between death and rebirth
Domain: Buddhism 佛教
Notes: See 中陰
- 世人二十苦 忍者苦口难言 愚者苦海无边 病者苦不堪言 盲者苦于无光 佞者苦心积虑 孤者苦无照顾 老者苦有代沟 贪者苦求无着 贫者苦雨淒风 邪者苦事无穷 犯者苦陷牢狱 恶者苦果必然 业者苦心经营 师者苦口婆心 达者苦中有乐 勇者苦忍有力 学者苦心研究 勤者苦尽甘来 智者苦能转乐 仁者苦节飘香(世人二十苦 忍者苦口難言 愚者苦海無邊 病者苦不堪言 盲者苦於無光 佞者苦心積慮 孤者苦無照顧 老者苦有代溝 貪者苦求無著 貧者苦雨淒風 邪者苦事無窮 犯者苦陷牢獄 惡者苦果必然 業者苦心經營 師者苦口婆心 達者苦中有樂 勇者苦忍有力 學者苦心研究 勤者苦盡甘來 智者苦能轉樂 仁者苦節飄香) Twenty Pains of Life One who endures finds the pain indescribable. One who is ignorant is trapped in the abyss of suffering. One who is sick is in unspeakable pain. One who is blind is blocked from rays of light. One who is wicked is chained by painstaking plot. One who is in solitude is threatened by loneliness. One who is old is isolated by generation gaps. One who is greedy is deprived of freedom. One who is poor is desolated by rain and cold. One who is evil is trapped in endless suffering. One who is convicted is locked behind bars. One who is unwholesome will never escape suffering. One who is in business is entangled by the tediousness of management. One who is the teacher is willing to advise earnestly and kindly. One who is skillful is able to find joy in hardship. One who is brave has the power to end suffering. One who is well learned is able to commit to his research. One who is diligent can put an end to hardship. One who is wise can turn suffering into happiness. One who is benevolent will leave behind a good name.
- 心中有道 Be Mindful of the Way
- 我在众中 众中有我(我在眾中 眾中有我) I Am Among the Multitude; Among the Multitude There I Am
- 众中有我(眾中有我) I Am Among the Multitude
- 道外无言方是道 心中有事并非心(道外無言方是道 心中有事並非心) The true Way is a wordless response outside of the Way; Not the true mind is a mind that carries matters within.
- 道外无言方是道 心中有事便非心(道外無言方是道 心中有事便非心) The true Way is a wordless response outside of the Way; Not the true mind is a mind that carries matters within.
- 静地禅坐颐养身心 海边散步开阔胸怀 树下小憩清凉自在 道路行走注意安全 居家团聚天伦之乐 月下沉思反省改过 心中有佛明心见性 人间修行与人为善(靜地禪坐頤養身心 海邊散步開闊胸懷 樹下小憩清涼自在 道路行走注意安全 居家團聚天倫之樂 月下沉思反省改過 心中有佛明心見性 人間修行與人為善) Nurture the body and mind in silent meditation. Broaden your mind by taking strolls along the beach. Stay calm and at peace when resting under trees. Be careful and safe when crossing roads. Enjoy time together with family at home. Reflect in the moonlight to amend your mistakes. Be mindful of the Buddha to discover your true nature. The cultivation of life is to be kind to others.
Word is mentioned most frequently in
Truncated for common words
- Scroll 59 Mahāsaṃnipātasūtra (Great Compilation) 《大方等大集經》 — count: 399
- Scroll 5 Dafang Guang Fo Huayan Jing Sou Xuan Fen Qi Tong Zhi Fang Gui 《大方廣佛華嚴經搜玄分齊通智方軌》 — count: 233
- Scroll 36 Abhidharmavibhāṣāśāstra (Apitan Pi Po Sha Lun) 《阿毘曇毘婆沙論》 — count: 201
- Scroll 70 Abhidharmamahāvibhāṣaśāstra (Apidamo Dapiposha Lun) 《阿毘達磨大毘婆沙論》 — count: 193
- Scroll 14 The Large Sūtra on Perfection of Wisdom 《大般若波羅蜜多經》 — count: 189
- Scroll 15 The Large Sūtra on Perfection of Wisdom 《大般若波羅蜜多經》 — count: 182
- Scroll 16 The Large Sūtra on Perfection of Wisdom 《大般若波羅蜜多經》 — count: 176
- Scroll 4 Kuśalamūlasamparigraha (Fo Shuo Hua Shou Jing) 《佛說華手經》 — count: 174
- Scroll 69 Abhidharmamahāvibhāṣaśāstra (Apidamo Dapiposha Lun) 《阿毘達磨大毘婆沙論》 — count: 136
- Scroll 24 Abhidharmanyāyānusāraśāstra (Apidamo Shun Zheng Lilun) 《阿毘達磨順正理論》 — count: 132
- 众中有 (眾中有) 彼眾中有一長老比丘 — Dīrghāgama 《長阿含經》, Scroll 3 — count: 10
- 中有一 (中有一) 坐中有一梵志名曰并餼 — Dīrghāgama 《長阿含經》, Scroll 2 — count: 9
- 中有乘 (中有乘) 中有乘舫舡者 — Nirvāṇa Sūtra 《佛般泥洹經》, Scroll 1 — count: 5
- 种中有 (種中有) 汝聽剎利種中有殺生者 — Dīrghāgama 《長阿含經》, Scroll 6 — count: 4
- 地狱中有 (地獄中有) 其地獄中有沸屎鐵丸自然滿前 — Dīrghāgama 《長阿含經》, Scroll 19 — count: 4
- 中有比丘 (中有比丘) 中有比丘作是言 — Dīrghāgama 《長阿含經》, Scroll 12 — count: 4
- 身中有 (身中有) 罪人身中有黑焰起 — Dīrghāgama 《長阿含經》, Scroll 19 — count: 3
- 中有地 (中有地) 水中有地 — Dīrghāgama 《長阿含經》, Scroll 20 — count: 3
- 会中有 (會中有) 會中有諸天人 — Śakraparipṛcchā Sūtra 《帝釋所問經》, Scroll 1 — count: 3
- 中有忧 (中有憂) 中有憂歎 — Nirvāṇa Sūtra 《般泥洹經》, Scroll 2 — count: 3