Volume 48, No. 2008
The Platform Sutra of the Sixth Patriarch
Compiled by Zong Bao in the Yuan in 1 scroll
1. Huineng, and Hsüan Hua. 1977. The Sixth Patriarch's Dharma jewel platform sutra, with the commentary of Tripitaka Master Hua [translated from the Chinese by the Buddhist Text Translation Society]. San Francisco: Sino-American Buddhist Association.
2. Huineng, and Red Pine. 2006. The platform sutra: the Zen teaching of Hui-neng. Emeryville, CA: Shoemaker & Hoard.
3. Huineng, and John R. McRae. 2000. The Platform Sutra of the Sixth Patriarch: translated from the Chinese of Tsung-pao. Berkeley, CA: Numata Center for Buddhist Translation and Research.
4. Huineng, Philip B. Yampolsky, and Huineng. 2012. The Platform sutra of the Sixth Patriarch: the text of the Tun-huang manuscript. New York: Columbia University Press.
5. Hsingyun, and Huineng. 2010. The rabbit's horn: a commentary on the Platform sutra. Los Angeles: Buddha's Light Pub.
Zong Bao, 《六祖大師法寶壇經》 'The Platform Sutra of the Sixth Patriarch,' in Taishō shinshū Daizōkyō 《大正新脩大藏經》, in Takakusu Junjiro, ed., (Tokyo: Taishō Shinshū Daizōkyō Kankōkai, 1988), Vol. 48, No. 2008, Accessed 2016-10-28, http://tripitaka.cbeta.org/T48n2008.